NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

25 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:
32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

just saw that person was missing yesterday, followed them on twitter and now craziness ensues

I’ve been in the chat rooms where they been talking about this **** for hours on end. A lot of it been hilarious but this **** is sad.

Kevin Durant came in there and was like “what’s going on?” And they explained it to him as they were roasting their boy who got catfished. KD was trying to be sympathetic to the guy at least as they was killing him.

The photoshops of her and faking cancer is nuts.... 

Like the team (Lakers) and FOX got contacted about it and then she probably realized she/he was in trouble and came clean.

Markieff quoted a tweet raising awareness for this girl/guy that was cat fishing. 

She photoshopped herself playing overseas basketball like at 7-10 years old with a jersey with her first name on it. There was a photoshopped selfie with her arm cut off and another one that was an obvious photoshop of her at the Lakers game. I’m dying. I still like dude that fell for it but man that’s sad lol. How you catfish a dude, fake who you are to 15k followers deep in Lakers twitter and then do a podcast with someone and catfish them too lol. This **** has had me laughing so hard I ain’t even mad about the terrible game against Utah l. They said he not able to use the Android excuse for not being able to FaceTime her cause of these photoshops. She supposedly used a Snapchat filter to pretend to have cancer lol smfh.

On the one hand, critical support to the big homie ItsKingsBruh, solidarity in this trying time. He a good ole Commie with a big heart and has always been chill.

On the other hand the entirety of Lakers twitter getting catfished is ****in hilarious.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

On the one hand, critical support to the big homie ItsKingsBruh, solidarity in this trying time. He a good ole Commie with a big heart and has always been chill.

On the other hand the entirety of Lakers twitter getting catfished is ****in hilarious.

Yeah I only started following him recently he seems like good people. He took the ripping in front of Durant and like thousands of people listening to the chat room roasting him and talking about this whole situation which was getting to the Lakers, Lakers players, media outlets, etc. **** is really sad. I’m sure he liked her. I think dude tore his acl or Achilles and been laid up and tried to get her to video chat but she kept citing anxiety. He claimed to have known for weeks but wasn’t gonna say anything. 

4 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

She so fine.

Lmao bruh she entered the spaces (chathouse type twitter feature) where they were talking about it and the one of the dudes saw she got on and was trying to flirt with her to come on to talk and she dipped quick. Dudes got mad thirsty mad quick.