NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I follow Maples on Twitter and last night this got on my TL about the catfish and it’s hilarious. Not even sure Laker fans watched the game last night they were to deep into this cat fish story. 

I was until sometime in the 3rd quarter then I was like nah this needs my full undivided lol. Rudy was blocking the crap out of us anyways. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I was until sometime in the 3rd quarter then I was like nah this needs my full undivided lol. Rudy was blocking the crap out of us anyways. 

Looks like the catfish deleted his/her Twitter. 

She posted a video of her? Wit the name Vivien written on a piece of paper. Lmao this story keeps on getting more weird 

Edited by agarcia34

19 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Looks like the catfish deleted his/her Twitter. 

She posted a video of her? Wit the name Vivien written on a piece of paper. Lmao this story keeps on getting more weird 

This isn’t the first time she’s “deleted”. She’s done it at least once or twice already before this one. I think people said “she” paid the model on IG to do a ‘cameo’ video for $ and she misspelled the name. This is beyond a trip.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

5 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah, he will get a reality check I would imagine. He's still young. 

I think you might be underestimating just how stupid Tyler Herro is IRL. Kid is beyond dumb and his priorities will never be right. His dad is a main reason for it. Dad's a major clown and nobody around here expects Tyler to get it right due to his influence on Tyler. Sucks but it's reality. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Andre Drummond when Ilyasova started at C: 27 points (10-15 FG), 8 rebounds, 1 block, Lakers +15 in rebounding

Andre Drummond when Gobert started at C: 8 points (3-12 FG), 8 rebounds, 0 blocks, Lakers -10 in rebounding

Gobert owned us yesterday, but Drummond won't be playing much at all in a Utah series. You would see more Gasol than Drummond I think.

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Season is a wrap for us.

KD/Kyrie can still carry the squad but second round you guys play the Bucks with essentially no time on the court together from the big 3. They will literally have to build chemistry and learn how to play together.......in the damn playoffs lol. 

It's just bad all around the league.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

KD/Kyrie can still carry the squad but second round you guys play the Bucks with essentially no time on the court together from the big 3. They will literally have to build chemistry and learn how to play together.......in the damn playoffs lol. 

It's just bad all around the league.

Nah I don’t doubt that they can, just saying that too many things have happened in the regular season and I think it will carry over to playoffs. Sad.