NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

KD/Kyrie can still carry the squad but second round you guys play the Bucks with essentially no time on the court together from the big 3. They will literally have to build chemistry and learn how to play together.......in the damn playoffs lol. 

It's just bad all around the league.

Don't get ahead of yourself with that one, especially if the 3-6 is Miami lol. Spo owns Bud.

21 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Don't get ahead of yourself with that one, especially if the 3-6 is Miami lol. Spo owns Bud.

If we're being honest, if Nets aren't fully healthy then they can get bounced by the Heat as well. Bucks need to get up to #2.

53 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I just think they're better than a meh team is all. 

I think with another series of improvements going into next season they're a consistent 2nd round team which is, you know, pretty god damn good. Enough ancillary improvement on the margins and they're a legit guy away from being in it I think.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I think with another series of improvements going into next season they're a consistent 2nd round team which is, you know, pretty god damn good. Enough ancillary improvement on the margins and they're a legit guy away from being in it I think.

Maybe. the east as a whole looks to be taking a pretty giant leap forward, don't think any series are gimmes anymore. Hornets, Knicks, Hawks aren't going to be whack series next few years 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Season is a wrap for us.

Too early to say this for the Nets or Lakers. 

We definitely not going into the playoffs like we would like, but we are going and its not like we know the status of the injuries. Harden could be back. AD could be back. Bron could come back. All could have setbacks like Harden just did too though. We are in wait and see mode. I could still seeing either make the finals.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy