NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

It's utterly negligible and a bad-faith argument from someone who's too proud to ever admit when he's wrong.

Oh really? Explain how it's a "bad faith" argument, when Zion is supposedly so much better yet his team is way behind. Are the Grizzlies that much more talented than the Pelicans?

No. Zion gets his. It's low impact offense. You can call me when he makes a legit difference for his franchise. One of these kids is leading his team to the playoffs in the West. The other isn't. That's not "negligible" whatsoever.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Oh really? Explain how it's a "bad faith" argument, when Zion is supposedly so much better yet his team is way behind. Are the Grizzlies that much more talented than the Pelicans?

No. Zion gets his. It's low impact offense. You can call me when he makes a legit difference for his franchise. One of these kids is leading his team to the playoffs in the West. The other isn't. That's not "negligible" whatsoever.

No one gives a crap about the difference between a 29-28 and a 25-33 team. Especially not when we're trying to extrapolate such a minor difference in W-L to the individual impact of two players.

Just now, redsoxsuck05 said:

No one gives a crap about the difference between a 29-28 and a 25-33 team. Especially not when we're trying to extrapolate such a minor difference in W-L to the individual impact of two players.

Oh really? So nobody cares about one of them making the playoffs and the other not doing it? Right.

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Remember that time Minnesota beat out the Nuggets for the 8th seed? Who cares?

Well then I guess we'll have to wait for Zion to actually impact games the way Jokic does. That 36-42 two year record looks good so far.

You made the comment, I laughed at it. Zion has yet to win games. He doesn't impact ****. I'm sorry you can't accept that.

18 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

That was Bridges too. He's still not great but an offseason or two helped a ton. Porter will be fine.

oh absolutely. i mean he's a near historically efficient scorer as a dude with like 100 NBA games under his belt. just can't really replace Murray's impact since he can't handle at a high level right now