NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Steph with the worst 4th quarter I have seen him play in ages. Just so trash.

0-5

Missed two FTs

Two late turnovers, with one being one of the dumbest turnovers of the season that could have turned UGLY had Hield not lost his footing where he had a wide open go ahead lay up.

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Like the locks for the 1st team are: Steph, Giannis and Jokic? Randle can possibly get on the 2nd team? Luka on 1st team? Kawhi on 1st team with LeBron's missed games?

What do we think here? 

The media won’t let lebron not make it. Especially over Randle. 

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Incredible bad stat 

I feel like every time they're at the precipice of .500 they go on a 10 game losing streak.

also it's still funny to me that casual NBA fans consider Hield a part of their core when he's already 28 and maxed out as an average 6th man at best.

One more thing: Bagley over Luka has to be one of the worst picks ever. At least Ayton is an above average player with a chance to be a very good player. Let's call him the extremely poor man's Hakeem to Bagley's poor man's Bowie to Luka's poor man's MJ.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

13 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

My man, why are you acting like the Nets aren't the big favorites if healthy? Who the hell said they wouldn't be hard to beat four times in a seven game series? Lol, you guys have three of the best scorers the game has ever seen and one of them is a flat out cheat code 7 footer. 

I agree. According though to some people I hear is that the Nets arent the favorites if all is equal because of little to no chemistry and poor defense. Not to mention I keep hearing about lack of a big man so I keep hearing about who is going to stop Embiid of the 76ers and if they get to the Finals who is going to stop AD and Drummond of the Lakers? But I do agree with everything you said. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

What's the context here? Hard to think there's something that can defend something that ridiculous.

Hilarious either way as a non-Cavs fan though.

KLove looks ridiculously unathletic here

Edited by 11sanchez11