NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I come in here and not a single person says a god damn thing about Jamal Murray shooting 21-25 and going off for 50 without a single free throw attempt?

Good god.

i've been tweeting all season. dont doubt jamal murray. bubble murray is real 

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It's actually more impressive in video form than it is in still picture and that's rare...

Anthony Edwards in a nut shell. He'll make an amazing play like that and people ooo and awe about his potential. But for the game he was 3/14 and 0/7 from 3 in an L, lol.  

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That boy is nice af. 

i think he took the offseason super light and then got dinged up. finally starting to look more explosive and healthy. sucks that he didn't take a huge leap offensively (i think he's still having his best year statistically) but i know when the chips are down he's gonna be hooping 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

i think he took the offseason super light and then got dinged up. finally starting to look more explosive and healthy. sucks that he didn't take a huge leap offensively (i think he's still having his best year statistically) but i know when the chips are down he's gonna be hooping 

Last night much like in the playoffs, he showed that he's one of the few players in the league that can absolutely take over a game when it counts.