NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

43 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Even with the comeback, man, Celtics are in a bad way. Hopefully this is the necessary year to really get the two stars to be big boys. If it's not and this is just who they are, woof.

Tatum taking over the game and dropping 60 in a 30 point comeback, but yea, definitely not where he needs to be 🙃

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Tatum taking over the game and dropping 60 in a 30 point comeback, but yea, definitely not where he needs to be 🙃

Why was there a necessity for a 32 point comeback. Yes, coming back is nice, it shows guts, it shows something, but it's also one game, in which they were down 32 points. That's my point, if you're down that bad and things are that uncomfortable even finding it deep and having a moment doesn't dispel that or show clarity. They're still a mess, they still need work, it's still not there yet.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah lol we deserved to lose that. Didn't start caring till too late.

Tbh y’all never cared from what I saw lol. It happens, but Basketball is one of those sports where you can easily tell when a team don’t wanna be out there. 

Last shot shows they wanted no part of that game. Could have anything they want in the paint 

Need LAC/LAL round one 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Why was there a necessity for a 32 point comeback. Yes, coming back is nice, it shows guts, it shows something, but it's also one game, in which they were down 32 points. That's my point, if you're down that bad and things are that uncomfortable even finding it deep and having a moment doesn't dispel that or show clarity. They're still a mess, they still need work, it's still not there yet.

was commenting on your opinion that Tatum wasnt a "big boy" yet.

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Breh do you not remember me defending the Knicks a damn week ago 

That's it, Knicks dead to me