NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think just out of the rotation just based off Twitter

Dude was legitimately their best defender a month or so ago and was able to switch out on the perimeter and they go back to DAJ? The hell? Nash better correct this come postseason time. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

No offense to PJ but he has 0 affect on KD

None of them do on this team. Giannis guarded him twice and KD just hit jumpers in front of him, he's hit like four or five jumpers on PJ and Middleton has gotten his fair share of buckets on him as well.

What I like though is they are playing him tight and that's forced him to have some turnovers. That's literally your only chance. Make him put it on the floor, pressure him and force him to pass. He can get a little shaky with his passing when defenders get into him. But I mean whatever you do ultimately it's not going to matter as he gets any damn shot he wants. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Is Claxton hurt or out of the rotation? I'd like to see him get a shot at defending Giannis because DAJ has NO chance lol.

He’s been out due to COVID protocols and this is first time back with the team. I imagine he might be back on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

He’s been out due to COVID protocols and this is first time back with the team. I imagine he might be back on Tuesday.

Ah man, didn't know he caught COVID. Hopefully he's able to return to form.

DAJ better not play more than 15 minutes on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ah man, didn't know he caught COVID. Hopefully he's able to return to form.

DAJ better not play more than 15 minutes on Tuesday.

Just read that Claxton won’t play for another week according to Nash as his conditioning is not up to par yet.

Credit Giannis, his jumper was on today. Maybe it’s just me, and I ain’t analyse it properly, but the fasting sure seems to be taking a toll on Kyrie as the game progresses. 

12 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Just read that Claxton won’t play for another week according to Nash as his conditioning is not up to par yet.

Credit Giannis, his jumper was on today. Maybe it’s just me, and I ain’t analyse it properly, but the fasting sure seems to be taking a toll on Kyrie as the game progresses. 

I thought about that last week as Kyrie's game has fallen off since Ramadan. This is his first Ramadan I believe so it's not all big of a surprise. He will be better in the playoffs. 

Mavs are one of the worst organizations in the league. I wish people criticized Cuban, Rick, and Donnie more. A terrible organization.

Ready for Luka to bolt to the Knicks or demand a trade as soon as he can.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

9 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Mavs are one of the worst organizations in the league. I wish people criticized Cuban, Rick, and Donnie more. A terrible organization.

Ready for Luka to bolt to the Knicks or demand a trade as soon as he can.

giphy.gif