NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

With all the play in game talk Toronto may yet still mess around and make the play in game in the east but the Wizards have out of no where been red hot so hopefully that holds. 

Conversely Sacramento also won today so the lotto odds remain the same. If we’re gonna finish the season 2-7 this was a fun one to win. 

• Like 1

I don't think AD's athleticism looks back to normal at all either. We are basically a sitting duck right now. Not sure how AD or Bron not being right excuses all the rest of the **** like the weird line-ups, giving Drummond/McLemore too much leash, not playing Gasol at all, not competing as tough on defense and not moving and cutting on offense.

LeBron may not have been ready same with AD who also historically has struggled against Toronto, Lowry may have been pissed off and really cared about the game and yea I think Gasol would have killed us if he played were all factors as well as Lakers missing a few guy but again so we’re the Raptors with OG, FVV and Trent. 

I think Drummond is bad. I will never understand what’s happening in LA with Gasol. 

• Like 1