NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It made legit sense last year cause of a pandemic that caused uneven amount of games played. 

You know the pandemic is still happening right? A lot of star players missed a lot of games because of it this season. 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

lakers fans and the team complaining. incredible 

LOL right? The play in game is a dope concept as we saw last year. I like it! Lakers just have to win one out of two games and they surely can't be that afraid of the Grizzlies, right?

And honestly, the Nuggets are likely to get the 3rd seed over the Clippers so it actually benefits the Lakers to be 6th or 7th seed. Getting Utah in the first round and then Denver is better than facing LAC and PHO. 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LOL right? The play in game is a dope concept as we saw last year. I like it! Lakers just have to win one out of two games and they surely can't be that afraid of the Grizzlies, right?

The wheels have come off the LAL IMO. It ain't happening.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Dennis Schroeder telling everyone that Bron didn't get the vaccine lol about to lock in on Lakers Twitter and see how they dealing with this lol

it makes no sense for the nba players not to get

if dennis got it he literally wouldn't have to be out 14 days like he is now iirc

edit: he prob tested positive, idk how that works in regards to vaccine policy

Edited by 11sanchez11

Honestly, if they are going to keep the play-in tournament, they should make it to where the top 16 teams in the league, not conferences, get in and teams have to be within a certain amount of games to qualify.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Honestly, if they are going to keep the play-in tournament, they should make it to where the top 16 teams in the league, not conferences, get in and teams have to be within a certain amount of games to qualify.

That's actually not a bad idea

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Dennis Schroeder telling everyone that Bron didn't get the vaccine lol about to lock in on Lakers Twitter and see how they dealing with this lol

I've been wondering when they said only 70% or players have got the first shot like how...... I took a little bit of time to get mine and I still got mine almost 2 weeks ago. Some of these guys are just being careless or anti-vax.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

12 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

I just don’t see the point of a play in game. I don’t think the players are even for it. What the reason even for it? To spice things up? If so that’s a pretty crappy reason for it. In the grand scheme of things it don’t really matter all that much but i still find it unnecessary to be honest 

Yes