NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Interesting, audio was behind on my stream for sure cause it sounded like they blew the whistle when he was still standing when I watched 

I still don't see him really getting tied up until he's on the ground but it's hard to tell really 

Because you heard right.

It was PJ who called TO but Draymond jumping down made it lost in all the commotion.

5 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

Because you heard right.

It was PJ who called TO but Draymond jumping down made it lost in all the commotion.

what a mess of a final sequence 

Hayward and Wiggins got their arms tangled too and that's the foul I thought I saw but am not sure if Hayward initiated it at this point

Lakers clear weakness is poor 3pt shooting.  With or without AD they suck shooting the 3. People will point out they got hot in the bubble and that’s how they won but it was an outlier just as much as Nick Foles had a great NFCCG and Superbowl run to help the Eagles win the Superbowl. If the Lakers don’t win the title it’s going to be because they just can’t shoot the 3 ball and need legit 3pt shooters.

15 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Rockets are cutting Cousins. Class act to guarantee his deal before cutting him. Hopefully the rockets are planning to tank the rest of the year. 

Sad that injuries have killed his career. If he doesn’t tear his Achilles, AD would probably still be in NO. Arguably best big man in the league to being being on 4 different teams in 3 years and now is about to get cut. Sad.

4 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Sad that injuries have killed his career. If he doesn’t tear his Achilles, AD would probably still be in NO. Arguably best big man in the league to being being on 4 different teams in 3 years and now is about to get cut. Sad.

We might end up trading him. There’s got to be a reason we haven’t cut him yet