NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

41 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think the Nets really f'd up with letting that 1 seed slip out of their hands.

They would've had to face only one of the Sixers or Bucks max.

Path to the Finals for them could be Heat, Bucks and Sixers.

Bucks will probably drop a game they shouldn't and end up as the 3. I've been true to my word and not watched but I still follow. Had no idea they took the tiebreaker from the Nets tho. They also apparently own the tiebreaker with the Sixers but dropping some terrible games post-ASB is going to cost them there.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, but it seems especially bad this year. I can cut them a little slack cause I know COVID has had them calling up refs. 

The inconsistency of technicals drive me nuts. 

They are a main reason I stopped watching lol. That Warriors game I keep referencing had a 2 play stretch that was just phenomenal bullhonkey of the finest variety. Nothing about the two calls (that swung the game 6 points) made any sense whatsoever. THEN they compounded it the very next game (that I didn't watch) confirming a foul where Jrue wasn't even within 5 feet of Porzingis and dude just tripped over his gazelle *** legs. 

Like I've said numerous times now, the NBA isn't a sport, it's Sports Entertainment. It's as legit a sport as WWE.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Like I've said numerous times now, the NBA isn't a sport, it's Sports Entertainment. It's as legit a sport as WWE.

And they wonder why their ratings are down. You basically have to love the game to put up with this nonsense.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

And they wonder why their ratings are down. You basically have to love the game to put up with this nonsense.

I'm watching the Coyotes vs Sharks on ESPN+ rather than the Blazers-Lakers on ESPN (or whatever it's on). I'm watching an IRRELEVANT hockey game over the LA Lakers right now because the product is just complete shyte.

• Like 1