NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm watching the Coyotes vs Sharks on ESPN+ rather than the Blazers-Lakers on ESPN (or whatever it's on). I'm watching an IRRELEVANT hockey game over the LA Lakers right now because the product is just complete shyte.

I hate how stars can have influence over a game by complaining either. Don't care if its Bron or any other star. It's annoying how easy they can sway them sometimes.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hate how stars can have influence over a game by complaining either. Don't care if its Bron or any other star. It's annoying how easy they can sway them sometimes.

Calls are as inconsistent as ever. They make calls based on the flow of the game. It's the same issue hockey has. Hockey had a ref get "retired" because he got hot mic'd saying "I wanted to call a penalty on Nashville there." Just shows you the impact these 3 stooges (IRT the NBA) have on the game. How many times have people bitched about Scott Foster or Marc Davis? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

You didn't need to foul...

yeah that made no sense but we probably would've won if not for the zebras... don't blame AD for being upset. Love how he played today. Starting to see more and more flashes of what AD used to be before being banged up. Wish he would stop falling and making me hold my breath though.

2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:
12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lakers, Clippers, and maybe the Jazz?

pssssssh that's a cakewalk ;)

And Nets! 😬

I'm listening to Wob on his Twitter spaces and he was just saying that the Suns gotta go ball to the walls for that 1 seed or should lose every game to end up 3rd and let the Lakers or Clippers take each other out lol. I don't think you can think like that, but most likely we end up in the 7th seed, so I get what he's saying. If we end up giving the Suns a tough series and letting the Clippers get an easy series against Portland before they have to face Phoenix I'm gonna be pissed lol. That's almost as bad as losing to the Clippers outright.