NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Positive lakers fans can take away even tho they lost is that AD looked good.. Bad news a play in game is almost certain in your future 

Suns are gonna have a great season and gonna end up facing the Lakers in the first round. Its not the Lakers from last year, but still wouldn't want to face that in round 1 with all that experience they have and the non experience the Suns have

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Are you forgetting they get another game if they lose that?

I don't think they lose to the Warriors though.

No, that's why I said the 7/8 game since it's 7v8 for 1 and 9v10 for the other.

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm listening to Wob on his Twitter spaces and he was just saying that the Suns gotta go ball to the walls for that 1 seed or should lose every game to end up 3rd and let the Lakers or Clippers take each other out lol. I don't think you can think like that, but most likely we end up in the 7th seed, so I get what he's saying. If we end up giving the Suns a tough series and letting the Clippers get an easy series against Portland before they have to face Phoenix I'm gonna be pissed lol. That's almost as bad as losing to the Clippers outright.

They’ll shoot for the 1-seed.  I think CP3 has said he’s strongly against sitting out unless there’s no possible seed change until the final game or two.  I’d like to have him get 5+ days off before the playoffs and playing the play-in winner might allow that to happen without sitting a game.

• Like 1