NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, beekay414 said:

But are we or are we not talking about the Suns, as the 2 seed, playing the Lakers 1st round????

Yeah I realized right after I responded and got my post in like half a second after yours.

Obviously anything can happen in 1 game. Curry could go supernova. But, AD is starting to look more like AD. You'll see him starting at the 5 instead of Drummond and it won't be easy to just put the Lakers in a quick deficit. Still gotta see what Bron we get back and who knows what Schroder's conditioning will be like.

I think you'll see Vogel throw the kitchen sink at Curry defensively for a 1 game play in and I just don't know if he has the pieces around him to help him win a must win game even if Bron is like 80% and Schroder coming off a long absence.

That Nuggets-Jazz game was awesome. Some high quality Offense, especially given the injuries to both teams. Bojan was just ridiculous.

Thought Jokic should have perhaps been more aggressive scoring, especially given his efficiency, but I suppose when he did try to get aggressive he got his soul taken by Rudy.

Really enjoyed the game either way.

12 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

That Nuggets-Jazz game was awesome. Some high quality Offense, especially given the injuries to both teams. Bojan was just ridiculous.

Thought Jokic should have perhaps been more aggressive scoring, especially given his efficiency, but I suppose when he did try to get aggressive he got his soul taken by Rudy.

Really enjoyed the game either way.

That block was tough to watch. Just insane, got it right at the apex and all but clinched game with it. The threat of that GIF being posted alone will keep me from posting Jokic’s numbers vs Rudy any time soon lol.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That block was tough to watch. Just insane, got it right at the apex and all but clinched game with it. The threat of that GIF being posted alone will keep me from posting Jokic’s numbers vs Rudy any time soon lol.

Soon as that 3 went up on the resulting Jazz possession, I was like, "nah, not going on twitter for a day"

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Can’t be more embarrassing than this... 

12 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Bout to switch that game off and watch the boxing. we playin trash and Denver are making everything.

Damn smh we both kinda limping into the playoffs. Who would’ve thought? Injuries suck. What’s been your guys biggest issues lately?

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Damn smh we both kinda limping into the playoffs. Who would’ve thought? Injuries suck. What’s been your guys biggest issues lately?

Just saw now that we won lol smh. 

Closing games and our role players not playing well as they did earlier are our issues. And of course defensively, lacking consistency.

• Like 1