NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

LeBron just doing this so the Lakers can lose a couple games and they can get the under dog tag and then he will carry them and get the MVP votes 

He has had 30+ in 2/3 games that AD has been out and they've lost to two good teams without AD and Schorder, their two most important players outside of LeBron. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We started hot and then cooled down in a big way. A lot of guys have gone through decent slumps.

I expect some of their percentages to come up like Morris, AD, and Schroder. 

Damn I didn't even realize how poorly the Lakers have shot this season. Currently rank 26th in 3PM per game and 20th in 3P FG%. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

West is gonna be a bloodbath lol.

Right now it would be:

#1 Jazz vs. #8 Warriors

#2 Clippers vs. #7 Nuggets

#3 Lakers vs. Spurs 

#4 Suns vs. #5 Blazers

I'd be very pleased if this was the final standings. I'm confident we'd beat the Warriors in the 1st round and then either the Suns/Blazers in the 2nd round. Let the Clippers and Lakers battle it out in the 2nd round so we only have to beat one for a chance to make the finals. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Damn I didn't even realize how poorly the Lakers have shot this season. Currently rank 26th in 3PM per game and 20th in 3P FG%. 

Yeah. Caruso and KCP are still at 41% and 42% respectively, but its not like they shoot a lot of them. Guys just need to step up cause they are getting open shots. AD and Schroder slumping from 3 has hurt. Having neither of them against the Nets was hard to watch. I don't like seeing Caruso having to be the creator instead of the glue guy. THT is talented, but still makes rookie mistakes on both ends. It is what it is. This team looks like the fatigue from the short offseason is setting in. They really need that all star break as bad as pretty much any other team lol.

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd be very pleased if this was the final standings. I'm confident we'd beat the Warriors in the 1st round and then either the Suns/Blazers in the 2nd round. Let the Clippers and Lakers battle it out in the 2nd round so we only have to beat one for a chance to make the finals. 

Nah. You'll get Nuggets first round, then Clippers and Lakers in the conference finals.