NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

27 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Celtics just need to eject the disc, breathe on it, give it a wipe and put it back in.

pretty much this. If they can make a major add I am down in the offseason but other than that, I like the roster as constructed. 

I remember before the season started my nephew (16) was telling me how the Celtics could beat the Lakers in 7 and could definitely take out the Bucks, Sixers and possibly the Nets. Not sure why hope was springing eternal. I kept trying to bring him down to earth. Even now with this news he was telling me if it didn't happen they could've taken down the Bucks for sure lol. His mom f'd up making him a Celtics/MA sports fan, but that's something he'll have to live with now.

Celtics fans should start looking forward to 2022-2024. Those will be the years for them to compete most likely before Tatum has a chance to opt out in 2025 when his player option comes into play.

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I remember before the season started my nephew (16) was telling me how the Celtics could beat the Lakers in 7 and could definitely take out the Bucks, Sixers and possibly the Nets.

Speaking on Celtics/Lakers, I'll never forget the first year they played in the Finals. IIRC it was 2010 and our HS coaches during the summer preached to us "don't let them play Rondo defense on you, if you get the ball be aggressive." 🤣

• Like 1