NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Speak of defensive guards though. I was happy to see Vogel giving Caruso his due.

I think just based on MPG he's not getting that first team nod though. Hopefully he'll be on one of the teams though. Would be really disappointed if he's left off, but wouldn't surprise me. He's such an awesome glue guy though. Been playing better offensively lately too just on the fact he's been putting his head down and getting to the rim instead of always driving and leaving his feet to look to kick it out and getting himself in trouble.

Glad this ESPN broadcast was blacked out for me where Doris was just riding the Nuggets all game.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If Caruso can develop a nice little 3 shot he would be nice 

He's shooting 40.6% rn from deep. Still don't really think he's a good shooter like some of it is shot quality I'm sure and he's not really good when its not just like a standard set C&S three, but yeah. I'll take his almost 41 percent over his like 33% last year in the regular season or 27.9% in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He's shooting 40.6% rn from deep. Still don't really think he's a good shooter like some of it is shot quality I'm sure and he's not really good when its not just like a standard set C&S three, but yeah. I'll take his almost 41 percent over his like 33% last year in the regular season or 27.9% in the playoffs.

Kind of interesting that he’s shooting that. I don’t watch a lot of Laker games but the ones I do watch he doesn’t shoot like a 40% 3 point shooter. Could be off days of course but that’s an interesting stat. 

• Like 1

Lol you got issues dude. Creating a narrative that doesn’t exist in your little brain and you keep running with it. 

No one is even celebrating this win, but in your head I am. I really didn’t want to bring this up, but since you keep going at. You do know this Warriors team beat a fully healthy Jazz team already this year right. No wonder people dislike the Jazz on here. You have that effect on people 

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol you got issues dude. Creating a narrative that doesn’t exist in your little brain and you keep running with it. 

No one is even celebrating this win, but in your head I am. I really didn’t want to bring this up, but since you keep going at. You do know this Warriors team beat a fully healthy Jazz team already this year right. No wonder people dislike the Jazz on here. You have that effect on people 

Jazz are the best team in the league my son.