NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bucks-Heat round 1? Can't wait to not watch Spo drink Bud's milkshake for 6-7 games.

Did the Heat sort of tank to get this match up?

Bucks have the personnel to adjust in ways they couldn't last season. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Did the Heat sort of tank to get this match up?

Bucks have the personnel to adjust in ways they couldn't last season. 

No clue. It's a win-win situation for me. Either Spo exposes Bud again and we fire him or we "get revenge" on the Heat for the bubble. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

At least they have Holiday instead of Bledsoe.... dude shot 33% from the field and 21% from 3PT lol

And they have Tucker, so really no excuses. Bud needs to be fired right after the series when he enters the locker room if they lose.

See ya'll on Wednesday…  

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

You seriously ain’t gonna watch playoffs?

Haven't watched a game since the Bucks-Warriors on April 6th. That was my last straw with 1) Budenholzer and 2) NBA reffing. The following game vs the Mavericks re-affirmed that decision after I saw the Holiday-Porzingis "foul" that was reviewed and confirmed. When a sport is no longer fun, why watch it? Don't care how good the Bucks may be, the NBA sucks.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And they have Tucker, so really no excuses. Bud needs to be fired right after the series when he enters the locker room if they lose.

Yeah a first round exit would be disgraceful.. especially after losing to them last year and having a better suited team to face them. I think Bucks could/should pull it out though.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

See ya'll on Wednesday…  

You think Denver throws the game or Portland just wins outright?

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah a first round exit would be disgraceful.. especially after losing to them last year and having a better suited team to face them. I think Bucks could/should pull it out though.

You think Denver throws the game or Portland just wins outright?

Already reported the Nuggets starters will play limited minutes. 

• Like 1