NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

just like the jazz of the 90's its going to be funny seeing them get slapped back to reality in the playoffs. 

The Rockets won 17 games buddy, your owner is broke, you have literally zero young talent, and you're probably not even getting your own lottery pick. 

dm_210113_Harden_Were_just_not_good_enou

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

17-18 Rockets: 112.2 offensive rating (2nd), 103.8 defensive rating (6th), +8.5 point differential 

20-21 Jazz: 115.1 offensive rating (3rd), 105.7 defensive rating (3rd), +9.1 point differential 

cool...that rockets team would still crap on this year's jazz team.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

if the jazz win it all i'll never post on FF again.  if they dont, you never post here again.

deal @NYRaider?

If the Rockets win more than 20 games next season I'll never post again, if they don't you never post again. Hell I'll give you the Texans + Rockets under 25 wins combined. 

The Utah Jazz had one of their best seasons in franchise history. Despite missing their star guards for a combined 40 games, they still finished the season with some historically great numbers:

• 1st place overall, best ranking in franchise history

• .722 winning percentage, fifth best in franchise history

• 8.97 simple rating system (accounts for strength of schedule and average point differential), best in franchise history

• 1st in defense, 3rd in offense (per Cleaning the Glass), the best combined rankings in franchise history

• 9.3 net rating (or 11.2 when you remove garbage time), good for second best in franchise history and 13th all-time in the NBA

• Three Jazz All-Stars, tied for best in franchise history