NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Best thing SVG ever did was unleash Point Zion on the world

Has the double effect of making Zion's game that much better but also making Lonzo a better fit on this team since the guy can't play anything close to a half court PG

Defense has begun to look better in spurts but still has awful collapses at times (that Phoenix 4th quarter yikes). If Bledsoe hadn't regressed so much on defense it might look a lot better with him, Zo, and Adams around Zion/BI but instead Bledsoe gets abused and Adams can't defend the 3 pt line but now has to because Bledsoe dies when he goes through a screen. 

TL;DR get Bledsoe's garbo *** outta here and the Pels start looking a lot nicer. The fact that the Pels are still so good on offense despite Bledsoe/Adams out there with Zion just shows how good him and BI are. Surround em with defenders. 

• Like 2

Anyone know about this NBA top shot stuff that’s going around the NBA? I seen this stuff like two months ago and didn’t think much of it. It’s actually a funny concept buying a digital gif of a players moment, but anyone know if you can actually withdraw from this website? 

13 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Anyone know about this NBA top shot stuff that’s going around the NBA? I seen this stuff like two months ago and didn’t think much of it. It’s actually a funny concept buying a digital gif of a players moment, but anyone know if you can actually withdraw from this website? 

i just googled it, yeah but you have to be active for like a month apparently before they let you withdraw. 

• Like 1