NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Like I said this morning y'all didn't deserve that... would've made your road to a title LAL -> LAC -> PHX -> BKN/MIL/PHI which is straight up ridiculous and more like the path for a 8th seed.

Praying Memphis beats GS on Friday.

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Can we admit that CJ and Dame having twitter fingers is lame?

You wouldn't see that from Bron or Steph or any championship level player.

Those dudes are going nowhere.

Edit: Without Jamal Murray's shooting they may be able to pull out that Nuggets series but yeah...

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Caruso really deserves 1st team all defense but his minutes will probably hold him back. If he doesn't get at least 2nd team all defense I'll be livid. Dude is elite. Such a smart defender. Amazing off-ball. 

Guy deserves so much more attention than he gets. I don't care about any other Laker getting any award. Don't even care if Bron gets an all-NBA team. Just give Caruso some love.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

If the Lakers start Drummond again then they deserve everything coming their way. 

They will.... feel like we promised that guy a starting role or something. 

He actually could have an impact, but his minutes need to be limited, especially when Davis is out there. They just don't work all that well together, especially when AD's shot is falling.

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Its that when him and AD are out there at the same time. Feels like it just pushes AD to the 3 point line and make AD less effective. 

That's exactly what it is. He has been trying harder on defense lately. I just hate the fit on offense in the starting line-up. He should be playing more limited minutes where it makes sense like Gasol and Trez. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy