NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

55 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

bet u a pizza Cs make it farther this year than the lakers 

Nah, the basketball gods are going to make sure the Celtics are one and out after the coward Ainge tried to trade a broken down, injured Kemba Walker. You guys deserve ALL of this. 

Dubs were about to choke their third straight game in the 4th quarter but Steph made some big plays down the stretch as well as Wiggins with a big hustle play.

Wiseman looked good. Need to win tomorrow against Indy. Should be 19-13 right now smh. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, the basketball gods are going to make sure the Celtics are one and out after the coward Ainge tried to trade a broken down, injured Kemba Walker. You guys deserve ALL of this. 

Dubs were about to choke their third straight game in the 4th quarter but Steph made some big plays down the stretch as well as Wiggins with a big hustle play.

Wiseman looked good. Need to win tomorrow against Indy. Should be 19-13 right now smh. 

wtf why wouldnt you try to trade him 

15 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

wtf why wouldnt you try to trade him 

Um, he's broken down and injured!!! You think Ainge fully disclosed all of that? 

Ainge deserves all of this though. So many draft picks over the years and what's he have to show for?? 

Hoping you guys get the Nets in round one… 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Um, he's broken down and injured!!! You think Ainge fully disclosed all of that? 

Ainge deserves all of this though. So many draft picks over the years and what's he have to show for?? 

Hoping you guys get the Nets in round one… 

a roster of promising young players and 2 blooming stars? oh no i'm so upset. also why would he disclose all of that? tf, you think nba gms are honest with each other? i got some stuff to sell you my friend 

he made a big splash move. it didn't work cause kyrie didn't get enough love. 

i would love the nets in round one! 

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

a roster of promising young players and 2 blooming stars? oh no i'm so upset. also why would he disclose all of that? tf, you think nba gms are honest with each other? i got some stuff to sell you my friend 

he made a big splash move. it didn't work cause kyrie didn't get enough love. 

i would love the nets in round one! 

I would love that to, an easy 5 game series for the Nets. 

Roster of promising young players? L-O-L.

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

fouls are getting called at the 2nd fewest per shot attempt in the history of the nba this year

Some of the no calls in the Blazers-Nuggets game last night were an absolute joke (both ways, I should add).

Still, I guess I would rather it be that way then non-stop whistles. Somewhere in the middle would be lovely ...

12 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

who isn't promising? 

tatum, smart, brown, timelord, nesmith, pritchard, grant is fine enough 

oh noooooooo

You just listed a bunch of players...Who are young. Where's the young talent you speak of? 

But you are right, the Celtics are doing just fine! Championship contenders!!!! 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You just listed a bunch of players...Who are young. Where's the young talent you speak of? 

But you are right, the Celtics are doing just fine! Championship contenders!!!! 

Agreed. Tatum, Brown, and Smart are great...the rest leave A LOT to be desired.

Fine enough? Fine enough for what?

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Warriors gotta do something with Wannamaker im not even sure I spelled his name right but dude is buns. Watching him out there makes my eyes bleed. With pretty much is a good way to explain the whole second unit. 

Couldn't even begin to tell you how much the Celtics have missed him