NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Lakers have actually drafted really well recently, all of your players just got good once they left unfortunately. Lonzo, Randle, Ingram, Clarkson, etc. 

Don't forget THT and Kuz.

We are probably the best drafting team late in the first/second. Elite scouting department.

Wonder what we could swing if we keep the pick we have which will be 21st to 23rd. Hopefully we win the coin flip.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

We are probably the best drafting team late in the first/second. Elite scouting department.

Jazz took Mitchell #13 and Rudy #27... Found Ingles, Niang, and O'Neale as undrafted gems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jazz took Mitchell #13 and Rudy #27... Found Ingles, Niang, and O'Neale as undrafted gems.

Yeah Jazz and Nuggets elite too, but 13 is the lottery still. 

I would give the Lakers credit for Caruso too even though he wasn't our draft pick or anyones.

Don't forget Zubac (been very good this year) and Nance. Also have guys getting NBA mins like Svi, Wagner (disappointed in him), Bonga, etc.

You really have to go back to Anthony Brown in the D'Lo draft to find a miss and he was an early 2nd.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah Jazz and Nuggets elite too, but 13 is the lottery still. 

I would give the Lakers credit for Caruso too even though he wasn't our draft pick or anyones.

Don't forget Zubac (been very good this year) and Nance. Also have guys getting NBA mins like Svi, Wagner (disappointed in him), Bonga, etc.

You really have to go back to Anthony Brown in the D'Lo draft to find a miss and he was an early 2nd.

The only player in the Lakers rotation that they drafted is Kuzma though right?

I actually played against Anthony Brown in a High School CIF game, we got smacked lol.