NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

8 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

get I'm a Celtics fan and maybe my phone audio is terrible but this all just sounds like inaudible sounds to me

If you put in headphones you'll hear Jaylen yell at Kemba "I wish we still had Kyrie", Kemba then punches him and Jaylen crashes into the lockers. 

Lol 

But Brad yells "Guys... stop". He yells something in the beginning but I cant really hear. Does sound like some stuff is being thrown. 

52 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

If you put in headphones you'll hear Jaylen yell at Kemba "I wish we still had Kyrie", Kemba then punches him and Jaylen crashes into the lockers. 

Lol 

But Brad yells "Guys... stop". He yells something in the beginning but I cant really hear. Does sound like some stuff is being thrown. 

I hear the "Guys!" but that's really about it. Idk, can't imagine it isn't common for guys to be yelling and **** after close losses 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

are you concerned?

not truly. it aint like the cs were favored to even come out of the east or anything. it's just moreso concerning to see such a disconnect from the jays and stevens. i think they're all to blame. smart alleviates a lot of the issues we're seeing, though. he's really the only starting quality lead guard we have. not to mention his defense. 

obvi if they don't reset over the all star break, it's a bit more concerning 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

not truly. it aint like the cs were favored to even come out of the east or anything. it's just moreso concerning to see such a disconnect from the jays and stevens. i think they're all to blame. smart alleviates a lot of the issues we're seeing, though. he's really the only starting quality lead guard we have. not to mention his defense. 

obvi if they don't reset over the all star break, it's a bit more concerning 

Gordon was the glue holding the team together. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

well he was certainly one of the best glue guys in the league,  never doubted that. turns out, he was worth what many called one of the worst deals in recent history lol 

Shout out to Danny Ainge though, has any GM been able to do less with more than he has? Since 2014 the Celtics have had 14 first round picks (5 lottery picks), hired the hottest young coaching prospect in the sport in Brad Stevens, traded for a max contract player in Kyrie Irving, and signed two max contract free agents in Gordon Hayward and Kemba Walker. Which has resulted in absolutely nothing. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Shout out to Danny Ainge though, has any GM been able to do less with more than he has? Since 2014 the Celtics have had 14 first round picks (5 lottery picks), hired the hottest young coaching prospect in the sport in Brad Stevens, traded for a max contract player in Kyrie Irving, and signed two max contract free agents in Gordon Hayward and Kemba Walker. Which has resulted in absolutely nothing. 

that's a really stupid take. how many lottery picks lead their teams to championships in a few years? Ainge has gotten unlucky with Hayward and Kemba more than anything else. It's funny how people like to leave that part out

Everyone lauded the Kyrie trade at the time. and tf, he hired Stevens right after he traded Doc to the clippers in which they had one of the quickest rebuilds in recent memory 

Make sure you remember to shout out Ainge for passing on the consensus #1 pick in Fultz too