NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

23 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Also, shocking, Julius Randle turned back into a pumpkin when ISO offense stops working. 

Poor Julius, lol. The Knicks just don't have enough offensive fire power to win in the playoffs. 

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

He’s been bad in the playoffs

Yeah he has definitely cost himself a ton of money. The Knicks overachieved in the regular season they don't have enough shooting or playmaking. Which again makes the Obi Toppin over Tyrese Haliburton pick look terrible. 

42 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah he has definitely cost himself a ton of money. The Knicks overachieved in the regular season they don't have enough shooting or playmaking. Which again makes the Obi Toppin over Tyrese Haliburton pick look terrible. 

They were a super ISO heavy team in the regular season, that never translates to the playoffs I feel like

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

They were a super ISO heavy team in the regular season, that never translates to the playoffs I feel like

If you have one of, or multiple of, the best players in the world it can work. Randle and Barrett are just not very good.

This years FA class is pretty weak but a few guys I could see getting paid pretty well:

• Kyle Lowry: Have to assume he signs with a contender

• John Collins (RFA): Will Atlanta match a big offer sheet?

• Jarrett Allen (RFA): Will Cleveland match a big offer sheet?

• DeMar DeRozan: Have to assume he signs with a contender

• Lonzo Ball: Will New Orleans match a big offer sheet? (Rumors NYK will throw a bag at him)

• Norman Powell: He has earned a big contract this season

• Tim Hardaway Jr: He has earned a pay raise

• Evan Fournier: He will probably get a nice bag

• Gary Trent Jr (RFA): Will Toronto match a big offer sheet?

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Powell would be like a super version of 2021 Burks, which is much needed.

I think Lonzo and Powell would both be good additions for the Knicks. They should've drafted Haliburton over Obi.