NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dame would have to be forcing his way to LA. Not sure he does that but yeah anything is possible. 

Utah should def try and swing something for him if you guys get eliminated. You could put together a better package and we already know he would like to play there too.

Not sure we have enough assets to land him assuming Portland wants some star talent in return. I think it's much more likely that they look to trade CJ this off-season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Still hilarious that Luol Deng is eating $5M of the Lakers cap space again next season.

I saw someone say that in 2022 it’ll be like finding $5 in a pair of old jeans you haven’t worn in years 😭😭😩

If Dame is on the move, does anyone else think he would be a great fit with the Jays in Boston? I feel like the styles mesh super well. For a plethora of reasons it isn't very feasible, but from a pure on court perspective, I want to see that. 

30 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If Dame is on the move, does anyone else think he would be a great fit with the Jays in Boston? I feel like the styles mesh super well. For a plethora of reasons it isn't very feasible, but from a pure on court perspective, I want to see that. 

He'd look great on any team.