NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Dude supposedly brought a back up option to this date supposedly. Tells me he had no interest. Besides, he dodged a bullet there. 

Haha I did see that, which is a baller move.

I don't agree he dodged a bullet. Lana is an all-time talent. Could have just gone with the 1-hitter quitter.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Haha I did see that, which is a baller move.

I don't agree he dodged a bullet. Lana is an all-time talent. Could have just gone with the 1-hitter quitter.

Nah, these film stars are a no go for me. Let’s these film stars be with fellow film stars. 

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I don’t get it. Dude just wants to hoop and tries to be regular as it gets. 

Well he comes off amazingly corny and is way too sensitive for the position he's in. Makes me dislike him.

Just like I dislike Kyrie because he's pretentious and annoying.

Love watching them play...do not like them off the court.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Nah, these film stars are a no go for me. Let’s these film stars be with fellow film stars. 

If you think about it...they're probably much cleaner than the typical THOT he'd meet out at some club or bar or whatever. At least you know these film stars are tested on a weekly basis.

49 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Funny how an athlete makes a decision for his career and becomes hated for it lol.

I don't love or hate Durant, I don't think most fans hate him. I'm just indifferent, great scorer, will never be amongst the GOAT talks though for joining a team that just bodied him to have to get a ring. 

57 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't dislike him for that. I dislike him for being so sensitive and giving himself awful nicknames.

This dude forgetting about LeBron? Could you imagine KD with that kinda backlash? Yeah, he'd crumble.

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Dude supposedly brought a back up option to this date supposedly. Tells me he had no interest. Besides, he dodged a bullet there. 

Lol I googled it and saw he had a back up option in case she don't put out 🤣 and the chick said he was boring LMAO KD is hilarious

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This x1000. He watched Steven Adams get punted in the nuts by Draymond and acted like he didn't see it then afterwards in the media took the leagues side on not punishing the Warriors. He also shot worse from 3 than Westbrick that series.

But as an OKC fan I'm finally over it and rooting for the guy. He put us on the map.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

This dude forgetting about LeBron? Could you imagine KD with that kinda backlash? Yeah, he'd crumble.

LeBron dug his own grave with his ego and deserved a lot of his hate (the decision) but then the media just started doing the same thing to KD even tho he had been acting nice and presedential. Now in Brooklyn he's like **** it, guess I gotta be the bad guy.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

You’re under the impression that this scrutiny he gets actually bothers him. Like people talk about how he’s sensitive and soft yet goes out on the court that and dominates. Him clapping back on social media seems like a way bigger issue to fans than to himself which is so strange.