NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You're arguing and complaining about what other people are posting on the internet...while criticizing us for arguing and complaining about what someone posts on the internet.

What? Im having a direct back and forth with somebody. You’d have a point if I was complaining to him about what another poster is posting or somebody else’s tweets. My point was why do people care about somebody, who don’t even know we exist, and their tweets? 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

What? Im having a direct back and forth with somebody. You’d have a point if I was complaining to him about what another poster is posting or somebody else’s tweets. My point was why do people care about somebody, who don’t even know we exist, and their tweets? 

So are you telling me you have literally no opinion about any person you've never met?

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

So are you telling me you have literally no opinion about any person you've never met?

Now that I think about it, not really. Definitely no athletes. Couldn’t care less what they do off the court/field. Doesn’t really interest me. 

10 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

If he was selling that entire run, they wouldn’t have beaten the Spurs where he had a  60% TS and they wouldn’t have been 3-1 up vs Warriors. Makes no sense. 

I’ll give you the Spurs, but they were up 3-1 cause of Durant?

He shot 33% from the field, 25% from three and 71% from the line and 5 turnovers in the game 1 win?

Played good in the game 3 win.

Game 4 win he shot 33% from the field and 20% from three.

Overall for the series he shot 42.3% from the field and 28.6% from three. Maybe he didn’t sell and his 3PT shot was just way off the whole time cause the best he shot from distance in a series was the Spurs at 29.6%, but he definitely vastly underperformed for his standards and we already knew going in the writing was on the wall he didn’t wanna be there, especially looking back in hindsight.