NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

What does that have to do with a Conley for Lonzo trade? The answer is literally nothing, so I'll ask again...Why are you so salty?

You compared Conley to Bledsoe. Conley is an All-Star about to get a ring.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

You compared Conley to Bledsoe. Conley is an All-Star about to get a ring.

Literally said he'd be another Bledsoe - A guy going from a contender to a rebuilding team that wouldn't try.

Go cry somewhere else dude lmao never compared their talent.

22 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Literally said he'd be another Bledsoe - A guy going from a contender to a rebuilding team that wouldn't try.

I don't think Conley would come in and "wouldn't" try he's one of the highest character guys in the league that has won in multiple places. Bledsoe has always been more of a role player. 

Either way it is what is, I like the Pelicans cause they have my Duke boys. Hoping they hire Johnnie Bryant, dude would be amazing with those guys.

26 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why are the Pelicans so insistent on letting Ball leave anyways? 

30 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Its also a great pivot into my thought of the day which is the NBA is completely broken and I'm not sure it can be fixed. Every year we get closer and closer to only the 4-5 big market teams being relevant. 

It's a star driven league so yes there will be very little parity when you have 3-4 superstars trying to play on one team. At this point the league should consider just eliminating franchises so every team is stacked. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

In fairness the Lakers and Clippers were the two teams that voted to just end the season in the bubble last year. 

They were the only ones that spoke up but we know nobody really wanted to be in the bubble,, especially when you live in LA and its summertime.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy