NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

44 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I will pre-order your Westbrick jersey my son. Surprised you're back around these parts, you vanished once the Lakers sucked again. 

I'm still here.  Don't see much of a reason to post when it's the same stuff being regurgitated every day.

14 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

he talked at length about wanting to retire for a long time but kept coming back because he felt like he couldnt leave yet. It would shock me if he showed up with another franchise. 

Some random guy I follow on Twitter that likely has a link to the Jazz organization (will post stuff about the team days before the MS media) said before the Playoffs that if we had another disappointing exit our new ownership group was likely going to clean house in the front office and hire their own guys. Then there were reports about Ainge being interested in the Jazz job if it became available. Now there's reports there's disconnect between Snyder and our GM. And our main beat reporter just did a podcast about how our current GM was in Chicago, possibly interviewing with the Bulls, where there's smoke, there's fire. 

15 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm still here.  Don't see much of a reason to post when it's the same stuff being regurgitated every day.

Lakers and Warriors fans are the loudest when the team is good and invisible when the team is bad.