NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Did anyone hear Pippen's quotes about KD? My goodness if that was his takeaway after watching that series lol.

there was an oklahoma football game a couple years ago where ceedee lamb did this and someone on here immediately criticized him for not scoring

Never a good look when you drag a legends name thru the mud but damn does Pippen deserve it. Dude has such a strange napoleon complex after being in Jordan's shadow all those years you think he'd have a way cooler personality.

2 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

there was an oklahoma football game a couple years ago where ceedee lamb did this and someone on here immediately criticized him for not scoring

Let me guess, Lamb lacks the breakaway speed was the criticism? Lol. 

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I love Scottie Pippen the player...but he has really made it hard to not dislike him over the last couple of years. This, him defending his ridiculous actions in "The Last Dance", etc.

Scottie is releasing a book I believe so maybe this was a shrewd move by him to generate some interest? Probably not, but I will go with that lol.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

It's okay. Bagley REALLY wanted to play there, so it's all good. Smart pick.

Vlade Divac defended the pick too saying Bagley was a better player and a better fit for the roster. Then later said he still believes Bagley will be an All-Star and prove everyone wrong, lol. 

With Divac in the front office the Kings spent lottery picks on Willie Cauley-Stein, Georgios Papagiannnis, DeAaron Fox, and Marvin Bagley. Yikes. 

Warriors receive: Domantas Sabonis, Malcolm Brogdon

Hornets receive: Myles Turner, Andrew Wiggins

Pacers receive: Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, James Wiseman, #7, #11, #14

The Pacers would then have picks #7, #11, #12, and #14 which they could package in other trades or to move up in the draft.