NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

51 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

There isn't a star more dependent on driving than Giannnis,  there isnt a star more dependent on shooting than Middleton. 

(Well Zion but still)

I was gonna say, you better add Zion. We left him with nobody within almost 20 feet 3 times and he bricked all three of them. Kid can't shoot for ****. Literally all of his action is at the rim. 

12 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Refs let Brook assault Zion there

Zion got screwed by the refs a few times for sure. 

Lonzo is legit shooting 40% from down town on 8 attempts a game. Amazing how he has turned into such a good shooter from down town. He's finishing better at the rim but not taking nearly as many shots at the cup as he should. There’s another level he can get to for sure. And if he got to run more pick and rolls or if the ball was in his hands more, he would be averaging more APG. Will be interesting to see the type of deal he gets this offseason. 20M+ right? 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lonzo is legit shooting 40% from down town on 8 attempts a game. Amazing how he has turned into such a good shooter from down town. He's finishing better at the rim but not taking nearly as many shots at the cup as he should. There’s another level he can get to for sure. And if he got to run more pick and rolls or if the ball was in his hands more, he would be averaging more APG. Will be interesting to see the type of deal he gets this offseason. 20M+ right? 

I was so ready to do Ball for Lauri when that was the rumor. Ball probably cost to much to trade for now. 

54 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You mean the same Lonzo that this forum was dumping on when he was a Laker?

51 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I was so ready to do Ball for Lauri when that was the rumor. Ball probably cost to much to trade for now. 

I didn't even know there were rumors of Ball going to Chicago to be honest. How would that have worked? A three guard line up with Ball/White/Lavine? 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You mean the same Lonzo that this forum was dumping on when he was a Laker?

I've been a day one Lonzo fan but he's a better player now no doubt. His jumper is so much more reliable and he needed that since that's pretty much how he scores almost all his points. Averaging only 1.3 FT per game is terrible though, he needs to change that. There's a similar progression to his career that there was from J Kidd's. The both push the ball and move the ball similarly as well. JKidd's IQ was on another level though. But if Ball can just start attempting more shots at the rim, he really can end up being a 18/6/8 type of player with top level defense. For Zion's sake, hopefully these two player together for years to come.