NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

For sure. Could be 2nd option, low 20 PPG on a merely good team. I think Simmons as a rich man’s Draymond+ is his optimal role, facilitating on offense and locking it down on D.

Don't think so, you ain't a great option if you're not spacing the floor in the playoffs

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I also will admit that my LaMelo slander was completely wrong, kid has been hooping this year. One thing I admire about him is that he legit plays in the NBA like it's a pickup game, the lights aren't too bright for him, and he's just having fun with it. 

I'd say the two of the biggest differences and why he's better than Lonzo: 1.) As mentioned above he plays the game loose while Lonzo to me has always played kinda scared and looked stiff & 2.) Lonzo came in with such huge expectations because of how much ish his dad was talking and going to LA while LaMelo went to a pretty crap franchise while his dad was banned from speaking in the media. I honestly think Lonzo's struggles early hurt his mentality a lot especially because they were magnified by the fact he was playing for the Lakers and his dad had created so much hype around him. 

I was team Jazz before this. 

Now?

Lakers in 4.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

I was team Jazz before this. 

Now?

Lakers in 4.

LMAO. I like the Hornets man glad to see Gordon Hayward balling for you guys, he was my favorite player when he played with Utah. I remember Charlotte trying to pry him away from us with a massive deal when he was a RFA but we matched it. It does sting a little though because if he would've stayed with us and remained healthy, Mitchell/Hayward/Gobert would've been a really nice trio.   

12 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Or marcus smart is the most important 4 star/ role player ever. 

I mean, he is very important IMO. He is the guy who does all the little things. He is the heart and soul of the team. Watching today's game, its clear they are missing it. 

His return would improve the team, but they are still a major piece away from being a top 3 team in the league. Kemba is a role player at this point in his career. If they can make a move and keep Kemba, Smart, Brown, and Tatum then they could make the leap.