NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

46 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

rockets got 12 game losing straight.  guess who can beat them to make it 13 games?  #tankforcade

Or Green

Or Kuminga

Or Suggs 

Rockets don't stay bad for long. Doesn't matter the superstar or core, they become competitive quickly. 

13 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Haven't watched any g league because I'm not that much of a LOSER so can't speak for kuminga or green but am i the only one who likes Mobley over cade?

Yes. Dude has become a ridiculous shot maker and is a great passer. Plus he is also very good on defense.

Plus Mobley is a big, so he prob shouldn't be in the discussion lol. 

Passing + efficient scoring is pretty much what makes the best players in the NBA. None of the other top prospects come close to Cade passing. 

Somebody want to explain how Jokic only gets to the line 5.2x per game? Mind blowing considering how physical he is and when you look over at Embiid’s numbers. Jokic’s at 5.2 FTAs on 14.6 2PAs (.284 FTR) while Embiid is at 11.6 FTAs on 15 2PAs per game (.644 FTR). I mean come on. More than double!? I would say Embiid deserves most of those trips, and I’d expect him to get more than Jokic since he’s quicker which in theory will have him attacking basket w/ defenders out of position more often, but that doesn’t explain such a large disparity to me. Look at the post #s: Embiid gets to the line on on 25.5% of his post up possessions. Jokic? Just 14.9%. Disrespect his real for the Joker.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Somebody want to explain how Jokic only gets to the line 5.2x per game? Mind blowing considering how physical he is and when you look over at Embiid’s numbers. Jokic’s at 5.2 FTAs on 14.6 2PAs (.284 FTR) while Embiid is at 11.6 FTAs on 15 2PAs per game (.644 FTR). I mean come on. More than double!? I would say Embiid deserves most of those trips, and I’d expect him to get more than Jokic since he’s quicker which in theory will have him attacking basket w/ defenders out of position more often, but that doesn’t explain such a large disparity to me. Look at the post #s: Embiid gets to the line on on 25.5% of his post up possessions. Jokic? Just 14.9%. Disrespect his real for the Joker.

Embiid is also the Harden of bigs and plays for fouls while Jokic doesn't. 

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Yes. Dude has become a ridiculous shot maker and is a great passer. Plus he is also very good on defense.

Plus Mobley is a big, so he prob shouldn't be in the discussion lol. 

Passing + efficient scoring is pretty much what makes the best players in the NBA. None of the other top prospects come close to Cade passing. 

I don't disagree that he's got a great BBIQ. Guess Mobley just feels better since he dominates the college defensively in the eye test. 

7 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

Another good game from Ball but his stans are beyond annoying.

No, the rookie doesn't need to play more than 32 minutes in a blowout loss. Especially considering we can't afford anymore injuries. 

breh, i hear you. the celtics reddit is the worst community i've ever seen. 

Bron finally has stopped bringing the ball up unnecessarily lately. That saves him some energy and gets the Lakers in their sets quicker.

Lakers defense to start the 2nd quarter was unreal. Though Suns kept going to Saric one too many times.

Alright Book, time to get aggressive now.