NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Looked like one of those worse than it looks achilles injuries. Hope it isn't though 

He is playing with Achilles tendinosis so it could be that getting aggravated. I don’t get what pulling him for a game or two here and there does. Should just let him recover. Don’t really care if we drop a little in the standings without him.

21 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Facu is a highlight machine, but it's been pretty boom or bust on offense. He'll foolishly take it up into the trees and get swatted, or have a careless TO. Still needs to adjust to NBA on that end... but his defense on the perimeter is FIERCE. That was a big knock coming over here from what I remember, that his size and athleticism would make him a defensive liability and keep him out of NBA rotations, but he's overcoming that with effort. Just a true pest out there. Don't know if it will be here, but I would love to see if he can develop into a starting PG in this league... might be a bit too late, but at least looks like he'll become a solid rotation piece.

Man Zeke is is off to a HOT start from 3 in his short career. Was 4/6 from 3 the other night, 4/4 tonight. Maybe a mirage (like Zion's debut...), but if he's stroking it at a good rate all year that's huge. Was not really thought of as shooter at all coming out of Zona, and dare I say would have been a lotto pick if he was hitting 3s in college? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Man Zeke is is off to a HOT start from 3 in his short career. Was 4/6 from 3 the other night, 4/4 tonight. Maybe a mirage (like Zion's debut...), but if he's stroking it at a good rate all year that's huge. Was not really thought of as shooter at all coming out of Zona, and dare I say would have been a lotto pick if he was hitting 3s in college? 

Was a midrange sniper at UA. Just didn't shoot 3s for whatever reason.