NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, FinneasGage said:

bro is ****in andris biedrins

RJ Hampton, Gary Harris, and a 1st for Aaron Gordon. 

So today Orlando has traded: Nikola Vucevic, Evan Fournier, Aaron Gordon, and Al Farouq Aminu 

And received: Wendell Carter Jr, Otto Porter (likely buyout), Gary Harris, RJ Hampton, 3 1sts, 2 2nds

Not to rub it in, but you see what Gordon went for @Troy Brown? Celtics couldn't even beat that, so how can we say they have good young talent? I mean you aren't putting Brown/Tatum in any package, but the Celtics hardly have any young pieces that are intriguing and that's a big problem.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not to rub it in, but you see what Gordon went for @Troy Brown? Celtics couldn't even beat that, so how can we say they have good young talent? I mean you aren't putting Brown/Tatum in any package, but the Celtics hardly have any young pieces that are intriguing and that's a big problem.

Only 1 is Robert Williams III...and Ainge would probably want 2 1sts for him.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Only 1 is Robert Williams III...and Ainge would probably want 2 1sts for him.

Yep, the rest are just okay but no one is licking their chops to get their hands on. 

Fournier for two 2nd rounders was a good move though. Surprised no one beat that package.

Losing Hampton stings, I love that kid's long term outlook but I understand we have to try to win now. I see it as a pretty fair trade for both sides, as I'm not nearly as high on Gordon as many others seem to be. He gives us the type of 4 we've needed since Grant left. 

Harris was a plus player for us, knows his role and provides solid D, but we've been fine with him injured and who knows when he's coming back. I'll miss him. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Now this is something I can get behind! Not going to make the Blazers a whole a lot better, but they did get better. Was wondering what Powell would go for.

Siakam to the Warriors in the offseason? 

like this a lot for both 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Now this is something I can get behind! Not going to make the Blazers a whole a lot better, but they did get better. Was wondering what Powell would go for.

Siakam to the Warriors in the offseason? 

Portland getting even smaller. Powell is a really good player, though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Portland getting even smaller. Powell is a really good player, though.

Powell is just a different level scorer though. Let's be real, that team isn't playing defense and their best chance is to just out score teams.