NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looks like Lakers and Heat are both after Lowry and the one that misses may be swing a trade for Oladipo. 

Then reports have come out the Rockets/Wall are possibly considering a buyout. Highly doubt that happens. 

at this point i would take a 2029 protected 2nd rounder for oladipo at this point lol

Just now, dante9876 said:

Coby white and lavine don't play together as much as they use to. White will probably be moved next year's trade deadline. I think Brown will be lavine back up. 

Oh, I know. They moved Sato in with LaVine, right? I just meant that TBJ is a legit guard scorer with the ball in his hands and that's hard to do with two other ball dominant guards in the lineup.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, I know. They moved Sato in with LaVine, right? I just meant that TBJ is a legit guard scorer with the ball in his hands and that's hard to do with two other ball dominant guards in 

It was fake

Edited by dante9876

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, I know. They moved Sato in with LaVine, right? I just meant that TBJ is a legit guard scorer with the ball in his hands and that's hard to do with two other ball dominant guards in the lineup.

Chicago's interest in Lonzo is funny because they could've taken Haliburton #4 and moved Coby into a 6th man role. Now they're trying to give up assets for Lonzo who's pretty much the same player and due for a big extension. 

10 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Coby white and lavine don't play together as much as they use to. White will probably be moved next year's trade deadline. I think Brown will be lavine back up. 

I think Coby is better suited to be in a 6th man/instant offense type of role like a Lou Williams. 

• Like 1