92: R3 P28 DL Jay Tufele - USC
134: R4 P30 RB Jermar Jefferson - Oregon State
141: R4 P37 LB Chazz Surratt - North Carolina
173: R5 P29 WR Dyami Brown - North Carolina
177: R5 P33 CB Rodarius Williams - Oklahoma State
214: R6 P29 CB Deommodore Lenoir - Oregon
220: R6 P35 WR Racey McMath - LSU
253: R7 P28 OT Larry Borom - Missouri

Not sure how realistic it is to get Moses, Tufele and Brown where I got them. Wanted to go CB earlier, but Moses and Tufele were too enticing to pass up.  

I want nothing to do with Moses. The dad is a Marv Marinovich type; it's a headache waiting to happen and I doubt the dad would approve of him coming here...

Tufele isn't lasting into the 3rd round unless something goes horribly wrong with his draft stock. Radunz is also a reach at the moment, though I wouldn't mind trading back to say 35 for him...

Really don't mind the rest at all. Not too shabby.

47 minutes ago, Joe said:

I want nothing to do with Moses. The dad is a Marv Marinovich type; it's a headache waiting to happen and I doubt the dad would approve of him coming here...

His pops was never an issue in any of Moses' 4 yrs at Bama.  The only time we even heard a peep out of him was when he tweeted that Dylan was weighing his options about returning for his Sr. year after Dylan had already said he was coming back.  That's a HUGE leap to compare him to Todd Marinovich's father my goodness.

Moses didn't have the Sr year that Bama fans had hoped for from him esp in coverage where he regressed.  Maybe some of that was recovering from his injury and the year off but I'm not sure I would pull the trigger in the 2nd rd anyway.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:31 PM, thrILL! said:

His pops was never an issue in any of Moses' 4 yrs at Bama.  The only time we even heard a peep out of him was when he tweeted that Dylan was weighing his options about returning for his Sr. year after Dylan had already said he was coming back.  That's a HUGE leap to compare him to Todd Marinovich's father my goodness.

Moses didn't have the Sr year that Bama fans had hoped for from him esp in coverage where he regressed.  Maybe some of that was recovering from his injury and the year off but I'm not sure I would pull the trigger in the 2nd rd anyway.

Insiders said that there was way more to that incident and that the dad had been more involved with the program than what the school had liked, which the school kept under wraps. 

The issue with his father, which I did not know about, does sound kind of Marinovich-like. At least prior to his time at Alabama. 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/dylan-moses-nfl-draft-player-profile-2021/

Moses’ story is a unique one. He became a national storyline in just eighth grade when both Louisiana State and Alabama offered him scholarships, which eventually resulted in the young phenom landing on the cover of ESPN The Magazine.

Moses and his dad’s tutelage

The relationship Moses has with his father, at least on the surface, is reminiscent of the relationship Earl and Tiger Woods had. Both young boys were no-nonsense, shy, and driven to succeed in their sport, and their fathers were the drill sergeants, demanding perfection in their collective pursuit of greatness.

“You can say, ‘You drill your son too hard, and all you want is for him to go to college and then go to the pros.’ Okay, I’m guilty. Yeah, I’m hard on him. Yeah, schools want to offer him a free ride to college. It sounds like the worst thing ever, doesn’t it?”

His father, Edward, wasn’t shy about it. It can be a dangerous arrangement for familial structures, with many young men and women burning out from the sport they excelled in at such a young age. But Dylan remained laser-focused throughout his time in high school, repeating an early-morning workout consisting of 400 pushups, 800 sit-ups, 10 minutes of jump rope, and a one-mile run before the sun rose near his home in Baton Rouge.

Moses was well on his way to being a first-round pick in the NFL Draft in 2019 before his season ended abruptly before ever taking a snap. In late August, during a practice, Moses tore his ACL, forcing him to miss his entire junior year.