GB vs MIN Post-season thread

incognito_man

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

We have to give this team at least 3 weeks. The bye will tell us a lot about our health and the game after the bye will tell us a lot about what Hundley really can or cannot do.

I look at it this way, the Packers go into the bye with a win against the Saints they're sitting at 5-2 with a chance to get healthy and regroup.  If they don't, they're sitting at 4-3, and their margin for error gets even smaller.

34 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

A very odd game.  3 defensive TD's for NO, and Brees threw for less than 200 yards.  I'm not sure how much anyone learned about NO today.

True, lets hope we can play turnover free and I like our chances.  With or without Rodgers, hopefully it is tough to beat us in Lambeau.

I thought the defense played pretty damn well considering what they were up against. Basically the only reason we weren't shut out. 

Limiting any NFL offense to 23 points with a secondary consisting of 4 UDFAs is OK. Plus the two takeaways and the offense giving up 3 ints. 

Not sure what people expected with the amount of injuries

1 minute ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I thought the defense played pretty damn well considering what they were up against. Basically the only reason we weren't shut out. 

Limiting any NFL offense to 23 points with a secondary consisting of 4 UDFAs is OK. Plus the two takeaways and the offense giving up 3 ints. 

Not sure what people expected with the amount of injuries

They played two UDFA on the boundary because of injuries, I have more issues with the lack of pressure.

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

if we trot out the same team we just finished with we should lose every game by 10+, and any one we don't is a testament to this FO.

Worst thing about the injuries this year compared to prior seasons is that even with just DECENT health, this team was clearly the best in the NFC this season. At least in 2013 you had both the Niners and Seahawks who were clearly better than GB.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Worst thing about the injuries this year compared to prior seasons is that even with just DECENT health, this team was clearly the best in the NFC this season. At least in 2013 you had both the Niners and Seahawks who were clearly better than GB.

yep. beyond frustrating. 

few really good chances for a ring have disappeared for nonsense now. truly cursed.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i don't know how you realistically get a team of intelligent guys up for games the rest of the way out. There's going to be an edge that is missing inherently.

That's my fear. My only hope is they're tired of people saying Aaron is the only reason they win and they go **** that and play their tails off.

Archived