Ranking NFL teams by how often they have made the playoffs during their existences

pf9

Who will win a Super Bowl first, the Vikings or the Jaguars?  The Jaguars have the opportunity to build something great right now, but if Urban Meyer and company blow this chance it could be a loooonnnnggg wait for another opportunity like this.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, the Vikings are in the playoff dance every other year.  You would think that eventually the stars would finally have to align just right for them and they would get over the hump.  As it is now, I think they are probably 5 years away because I just don't think Mike Zimmer's plan is going to work.  It is going to take them at least a season to jettison Zimmer and Cousins and start over.  One thing in their favor is that they have shown over decades that they have what it takes to put together a solid roster.

3 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

That's what the Titans should have had to do as well.

Nobody agreed to it as the Oilers were leaving Houston.

Don't get me wrong - I would have liked it. But it was never in discussion as Bud Adams was leaving Houston.