Madden 21 Denver Broncos Rebuild - 3x SuperBowl Champs w/ Falcons, 1x Broncos

The broncos are superbowl Champs winning 45-18! Couple late turnovers and scores pulled away. 

I think I am done supersimming games. It takes so much time for such a poor product. Maybe next year, madden 🙄

• Like 2
10 hours ago, scar988 said:

Time for Hugh Mungus to retire. He did what he came to do.

Yeah I am running out of steam in this. I may take a few day break and do one more draft, then switch teams to a random bad team and sim year by year just until the core Falcons retire and I can post their career stats. 

• Like 2

If you're ready to be done, I'd just not even worry about having a team, just auto sim until the main guys you want to track retire and then post career stats.

• Like 1
  • JBURGE changed the title to Madden 21 Denver Broncos Rebuild - 3x SuperBowl Champs w/ Falcons, 1x Broncos

I will finish this I promise, have had some health stuff going on this week and haven't done much of anything. The plan is still to sim year by year and post career stats for the core of the Falcons - McGee, Mays, Sherwood (lackluster career I think), Justin Seawright maybe depends on how long he plays. 

Thank you to everyone who was involved an followed this! 

• Like 2