Jump to content

WFT hires Chris Polian


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Let’s hire everyone. Is to make up for getting rid of Kyle. A non crony of RR. 

I Like the hire,still rather have Kyle.

My only worry at this point is are we going to have to many chefs in the kitchen with all these former gms

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

I Like the hire,still rather have Kyle.

My only worry at this point is are we going to have to many chefs in the kitchen with all these former gms

Don’t worry. RR wouldn’t have hired him if they all weren’t “on the same page”. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

We can hire three failed GMs but not give a young guy a chance? Only this franchise. 

If Rivera fails and Smith isn’t a GM I bet he’s hired back and given full control. Seems like something Snyder would do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rivera won the Division with a team that finished 3-13 the year before.

Rivera could hire Vinny Carrato as GM, Gregg Manusky as D-Coordinator, & Adam Gase as Offensive Coordinator & assistant Coach.

And I would be relaxed & not concerned one bit.

I suggest you guys do the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If Rivera fails and Smith isn’t a GM I bet he’s hired back and given full control. Seems like something Snyder would do. 

If Rivera fails in & is let go in 3-4 years but Kyle has other options, I don’t think he’d return to Washington but, if we’d be his only option to be a GM whenever that is, he’d take it.

Edited by turtle28
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

If Rivera fails in & is let go in 3-4 years but Kyle has other options, I don’t think he’d return to Washington but, if we’d be his only option to be a GM whenever that is, he’s take it.

Maybe, maybe not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Maybe, maybe not. 

Well crap man, we could say that to every post that most of us post in here most of the time. We’re all usually just giving our opinions/educated guesses. 😉

Edited by turtle28
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 5:04 PM, Thaiphoon said:

I'm liking my decision to make WFT a verb, more and more each day

Do you pronounce it with an "ahh" sound as in "waft" (the smell of the crap that is being slung around) or "ihh" sound as in "wiffed" (as in their decision process)? Inquiring minds want to know for proper usage.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...