Jaguars returning to teal primaries

pwny

I personally think the teal and white looks cleaner, but the pop from the teal and black looks better. If that makes any sense.

Honestly not sure which I’d prefer as the more common used. Would probably prefer both get used. 

37 minutes ago, pwny said:

I personally think the teal and white looks cleaner, but the pop from the teal and black looks better. If that makes any sense.

Honestly not sure which I’d prefer as the more common used. Would probably prefer both get used. 

Im sure they will. Maybe white pants in the earlier games due to heat as they tend to do that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I wish 

This would have been great. Honestly, if they just did a little bit of sleeve piping and a different colored border on the numbers for our current jerseys, they’d be borderline perfect as well. It’s crazy how close to the mark they got and just entirely missed it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pwny said:

Currently at 13.2k retweets. Gonna be a bit embarrassing if they can’t get it to 21k. 

That’d be hilarious.

but you know it’ll eventually get there. Just way slower than I think they expected. 

Push come to shove, I’m sure they’d just astroturf it over the goal line if it came down to that. 

4 hours ago, pwny said:

Now the real question…

NOFy7lM.jpg

or

OkbVAjJ.jpg

Not even a question. White. 

The black pants only go with the white jerseys. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, pwny said:

I do like the current jerseys and I’ll be very early in line to get a Lawrence one in teal. But just some minor changes would have taken it so far. 

My thoughts exactly.

I dig the current unis, but the letters/numbers with some trim/borders would do wonders. 

I wonder if we switch in a couple years again. Truthfully I'd really like to get a uni and stick with it for the long haul. Kind of over this every 5 years and switch (although I'm obviously happy we've switched from the last two sets).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I do like the current jerseys and I’ll be very early in line to get a Lawrence one in teal. But just some minor changes would have taken it so far. 

Yeah. It’s frustrating how close they came to nailing it. But it’s just...very slightly unfinished. Such small details like some piping here and there...but that kind of finishing detail is so important to the overall execution. Making it look like a truly “finished product”. 

59 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

My thoughts exactly.

I dig the current unis, but the letters/numbers with some trim/borders would do wonders. 

I wonder if we switch in a couple years again. Truthfully I'd really like to get a uni and stick with it for the long haul. Kind of over this every 5 years and switch (although I'm obviously happy we've switched from the last two sets).

Yeah. It’d be really nice to get settled in with something good. Minor tweaks every now and then if necessary. But really start to establish a look and identity to stick with. No this all over the map every few years nonsense. 

• Like 1