Jaguars returning to teal primaries

pwny

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Man, flipping through this and seeing the old next to the new just reinforces that...i really just want that black and gold piping around the numbers, and a stripe down the side of the pants.  Is that really too much to ask for???

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Man, flipping through this and seeing the old next to the new just reinforces that...i really just want that black and gold piping around the numbers, and a stripe down the side of the pants.  Is that really too much to ask for???

Our equipment manager kinda hinted at is doing throwbacks at some point. So maybe not. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Our equipment manager kinda hinted at is doing throwbacks at some point. So maybe not. 

I’m assuming there’s some bogus reason from the nfl/merchandising agreement/whatever that prevents it...but it’d nicer for it to be just retrofitted to the standard uniforms, rather than as a special “throwback” that can only be used so many times. 

but it’d be a start. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

I’m assuming there’s some bogus reason from the nfl/merchandising agreement/whatever that prevents it...but it’d nicer for it to be just retrofitted to the standard uniforms, rather than as a special “throwback” that can only be used so many times. 

but it’d be a start. 

In two years, we can redo our uniforms. Unless they for some stupid reason made us reset the 5 year window because we changed the primary color. But in theory, if Urban said he wants a different look, we’ll get it.

One of the positives of Urban is I assume he’s the type to be a big fan of the classic style jerseys in general. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

In two years, we can redo our uniforms. Unless they for some stupid reason made us reset the 5 year window because we changed the primary color. But in theory, if Urban said he wants a different look, we’ll get it.

One of the positives of Urban is I assume he’s the type to be a big fan of the classic style jerseys in general. 

Hopefully that’s the case. Would be nice to have an ally with that kind of power and influence, pushing in favour of that more classic look. 

I mean, the current uniforms are clearly a big step in the right direction. Seems there was recognition that a more clean and classic direction is what people want. Just funny but also mostly frustrating that it seems to have to happen so incrementally. It shouldn’t be that complicated...

• Like 1