Around The League Talk

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Mahomes.  But yeah.  I don't want to have to worry about Watson in the playoffs when we already have to worry about Mahomes, Allen, Tannehill, Jackson, etc.  Just a really tough road to the SB.

Meant NFC, sorry. 

NFC is wide open. Panthers could land Watson and be a playoff team in that conference. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

It's coming from an espn article asking for bold predictions from the guys covering each team. Seems like there's absolutely nothing concrete behind that.

Yeah not to shoot the messenger but “ESPN bold prediction” on a fluff piece article like that means it’s 90% speculation 

but I could see Carolina paying a kings ransom for Watson.

Edited by jimkelly02

If Watson isn’t coming to Vegas (and let’s be realistic, he isn’t) then Carolina is one of the spots I’d really like to see him in.

They were a really fun offense to watch this year and that was with Teddy Bridgewater at QB and missing McCaffrey for the majority of the year. Watson in there could be great to watch. Plus ideally he leaves the conference, and this way he’s not only in the NFC but he’s in the NFC and not on the 9ers. WIN.

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

If Watson isn’t coming to Vegas (and let’s be realistic, he isn’t) then Carolina is one of the spots I’d really like to see him in.

They were a really fun offense to watch this year and that was with Teddy Bridgewater at QB and missing McCaffrey for the majority of the year. Watson in there could be great to watch. Plus ideally he leaves the conference, and this way he’s not only in the NFC but he’s in the NFC and not on the 9ers. WIN.

I hate it, but can see him getting to the 9ers. They instantly become a Superbowl contender with him and he knows that. 

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I hate it, but can see him getting to the 9ers. They instantly become a Superbowl contender with him and he knows that. 

Yeah, it’s a good fit in lots of ways. I don’t want him to go to the 9ers, but I’d probably still rather that than him staying anywhere in the AFC.

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m all for trading Carr at his highest value cause it’s the smart thing to do but hard to do so when you don’t have anything to immediately replace him. 

I know, it's just wondering how much we could take advantage of the situation in Chicago.