What are you thinking about?

pwny

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Light is at the end of the tunnel here (Oregon). She's fully vaccinated now, sports are starting next month and I just FREAKING HOPE things are starting to turn.

2nd dose for me Friday. I’m dreading it 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

2nd dose for me Friday. I’m dreading it 

2nd dose wasn't too bad for her, but we couldn't tell if she was super tired because of her macros right now or because of the 2nd dose, or both. Either way, overall she had a pretty good experience, she just couldn't lift her arm for like a day afterwards lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Over the past year or so my Fiancee switched careers into personal training, and now her entire personality is just lifting weights and talking about lifting weights/working out, and I hate it.

I literally can't talk to her about anything else because she's only concerned about how her lifts went, her macros, how hungry she is, her clients' training sessions, etc. etc. and I couldn't care less about all of it.

Just say "What's the point? You'll never be as strong or as fit as me!" Women love that!

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

2nd dose wasn't too bad for her, but we couldn't tell if she was super tired because of her macros right now or because of the 2nd dose, or both. Either way, overall she had a pretty good experience, she just couldn't lift her arm for like a day afterwards lol

she probably just went heavy on arm day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:
8 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

she probably just went heavy on arm day

Should've had her do leg day before the shot so you could take her in a fight.

• Like 3

Doing some search to find a new primary physician.

Does any one have any experience using an DO, as opposed to, an MD? I'm reading the differences online, but I was curious if anyone had a good, bad, or neutral experience.

Edited by twslhs20

9 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Doing some search to find a new primary physician.

Does any one have any experience using an DO, as opposed to, an MD? I'm reading the differences online, but I was curious if anyone had a good, bad, or neutral experience.

Used a DO when I was in college. Had no issues whatsoever. Actually he was my 3rd favorite Dr, behind the orthopedic surgeon that actually fixed my knee and dermatologist I went to in high school. He did adjustments on me and showed me my imbalances, rather than just telling me to rest like the MD I had. 

They're more alike now than ever, a lot of MDs are trying to get away from pushing pills and meds like they used to, likely due to lawsuits and legal repercussions.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

What do you guys typically eat for breakfast? I’m a slow mover in the morning so I’m a grab and go guy, bagels, muffins, breakfast sammy etc. but i feel like those aren’t healthy options. Any suggestions?

I don't eat breakfast. Don't have time and I don't feel like eating when I wake up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

What do you guys typically eat for breakfast? I’m a slow mover in the morning so I’m a grab and go guy, bagels, muffins, breakfast sammy etc. but i feel like those aren’t healthy options. Any suggestions?

tuna over greens

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Cereal Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch or Peanut butter and Chocolate Cheerios.

Or I'll go to dunkin ans get a couple ham, egg, and cheese wraps.

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Used a DO when I was in college. Had no issues whatsoever. Actually he was my 3rd favorite Dr, behind the orthopedic surgeon that actually fixed my knee and dermatologist I went to in high school. He did adjustments on me and showed me my imbalances, rather than just telling me to rest like the MD I had. 

They're more alike now than ever, a lot of MDs are trying to get away from pushing pills and meds like they used to, likely due to lawsuits and legal repercussions.

That's good to know. I don't mind taking meds, but if there is a better way, I would prefer that.

My cousins fiancee is a RN and said she would rather go to a nurse practitioner.