What are you thinking about?

pwny

Just now, Ty21 said:

Remember when Matts got an entire thread locked 

remember when pwny got annoited a 3 time 3 time 3 time mod while we continued to be ignored for  positions of authority on this site despite being the most levelheaded and reasonable fellows on the internet. we wouldn't have let this happen.  

Just now, ET80 said:

13 hours without power, with two kids under 10...

I'm done. I am totes done.

We had power for about 45 minutes today. Once for 15, the another time for a half hour. The condo just keeps getting colder and colder. We had to move our food out into our outdoor storage area to keep it from spoiling.

Super fun day. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

remember when pwny got annoited a 3 time 3 time 3 time mod while we continued to be ignored for  positions of authority on this site despite being the most levelheaded and reasonable fellows on the internet. we wouldn't have let this happen.  

You not being a mod is a weird shyamalan twist no one ever expected. Me becoming a mod, though, would be the 3rd worst decision in human history, just behind the cancelling of The OC and super bowl Sunday not being a federal holiday no one can work on. 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

We had power for about 45 minutes today. Once for 15, the another time for a half hour. The condo just keeps getting colder and colder. We had to move our food out into our outdoor storage area to keep it from spoiling.

Super fun day. 

Yeah, sounds on brand today.