What are you thinking about?

pwny

I got my very first ticket today. Years of driving and a clean record ruined because I drove 29mph in a 25mph zone. 4 miles per hour over the limit and I got a ticket, not even a warning with zero previous infractions. 

Not that I am entitled to a warning or anything, but come on! lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I got my very first ticket today. Years of driving and a clean record ruined because I drove 29mph in a 25mph zone. 4 miles per hour over the limit and I got a ticket, not even a warning with zero previous infractions. 

I pictured this mini rant with Dwight’s voice and mannerisms 😂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

You gotta show off some side boob.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Better slow it down there, you're going to get someone killed. Did you sleep with the dudes wife or something? Yeesh. 

When I was in the Army I knew of some people who got a speeding ticket on post for going 1 mph over the speed limit. I keep my emotions in check for the most part but I'm not sure how I'd react to a ticket for going 1-5mph over the speed limit. Bad part is I'd have to fight it purely because I have a CDL and they like to jack my insurance up over dumb stuff like that. They jacked my insurance up because I got a warning for speeding a few years ago. 

23 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

WTF? Was it in a school or construction zone.

On 4/6/2021 at 3:16 PM, Dwight_Schrute said:

this happens to real ugly dudes from what i understand 

• Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 3:16 PM, Dwight_Schrute said:

I felt this way when I was going 113 in am 80 (km/h)