What are you thinking about?

pwny

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Taking PTO sustainably is a skill. Force it, delegate, and if that doesn't work, pick a few things that you would be okay letting fail. Sometimes things have to break for people to see that there is a problem, and your relationship with an employer is like any other in that both parties need to set firm boundaries. 

This is golden. I think it's wired into us that we have to keep busy to retain value - the opposite is actually true, you need to pull away once in a while to keep your mind and body as fresh as possible.

I say this, but in reality - I'm in danger of losing 20 days of PTO this year because I didn't take enough time off. I'm cramming in as many days as I can between now and July so I don't lose that many days.

It's absolutely a very important skill. Learn it, lean on it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You didn't ask for advice, but I'm giving you some anyway. Sorry.

Taking PTO sustainably is a skill. Force it, delegate, and if that doesn't work, pick a few things that you would be okay letting fail. Sometimes things have to break for people to see that there is a problem, and your relationship with an employer is like any other in that both parties need to set firm boundaries. 

100% spot on. Half the time, you can actually use it to your favor as well to get more competent people around you, show how valuable of an employee you are, get yourself a raise, leverage your position with another company, etc.

By refusing to take PTO you are actually enabling your employer and this cycle will continue.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

What channel, streaming service, XNXX page, or theater do I find this in?

It's on Vice - Hulu is streaming both seasons. 

If you're a wrestling fan from the 70-00s, this docuseries is going to blow your mind.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's on Vice - Hulu is streaming both seasons. 

If you're a wrestling fan from the 70-00s, this docuseries is going to blow your mind.

I'll add it to my list as I have Hulu. Looks like each episode encompasses a story, so I can pick and choose a little based on interests as I have time. Like I know who the Von Erichs are, but not as much their troubled stories. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'll add it to my list as I have Hulu. Looks like each episode encompasses a story, so I can pick and choose a little based on interests as I have time. Like I know who the Von Erichs are, but not as much their troubled stories. 

Some of these stories are stories we've heard about, but new details from behind the scenes give it a whole new viewpoint. The Montreal Screwjob, Owen Hart's death, Chris Benoit's suicide - all spoken on, with pretty gruesome details.

You can see the people in this aren't afraid to call out everyone - including Vince McMahon (ESPECIALLY Vinny Mac, actually).

4 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Man road rage is something else. Witnessed two guys about to go at it with baseball bats. The funny thing was when the first guy came out with his bat he was somehow surprised the second guy had one to. 😂 

YazWe6.gif

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Some of these stories are stories we've heard about, but new details from behind the scenes give it a whole new viewpoint. The Montreal Screwjob, Owen Hart's death, Chris Benoit's suicide - all spoken on, with pretty gruesome details.

You can see the people in this aren't afraid to call out everyone - including Vince McMahon (ESPECIALLY Vinny Mac, actually).

Benoit was my all time favorite. His story is so awful.

• Like 1